Thursday, July 26, 2007

17 Weeks tomorrow





Well I will be 17 weeks already tomorrow, I can not believe that I am almost half way there in meeting our new love of our lives. I feel pretty good thus far, still slightly tired but that could also be because I am still in a night class 3x a week (which thankfully tonight is the last class woooohooooo).
We are planning on taking a vacation Aug 6 - 10 so I will have time to relax and spend some much needed time with my husband and daughter. We are hoping that are pool will be put in by then so we can just hang out, out back not worrying about spending too much money, but we have to wait and see (stupid township). We are just going to do day trips like the Philly Zoo, the beach, maybe Sesame Place, Please Touch Museum, and who knows what else....
My next Dr's apt. is next Tuesday at 330 so hopefully we schedule an ultrasound b/c I'm dying to see our baby. Camilo wants to find out what we are having but not tell anyone, and I think I'm still on the wait and see side. I don't know if I would be able to hold down the excitement of it all... or I would slip and tell....
Well Until then!! = )

No comments: