Monday, January 14, 2008

Update

Well Emma is almost 2 weeks old... and is doing very well... shes breast feeding like a champ... sleeps alot and is such a pleasant baby... We were so lucky with Cadence and how mild tempered she was and how easy she was as an infant that I really thought baby number 2 would be devlil baby... but... knock on wood... no signs of the devil yet... we are ReaLLY blessed!! Cadence loves Emma... she always wants to kiss her and if she makes a noise... she grabs my hand and says "Baby cry" and wants me to go get Emma... BUT of course she doesnt understand how to be gentle all the time... so we have to keep a watchful eye on her... Cadence found a oicture of herself when she was a new born and she thinks its Emma... its so cute!!
Emma has her second checkup tomorrow b/c last week when we took her she only gained back 2 ounces so they have to make sure she gained more weight... I hope she did because she does eat... I feel guilty that I havent been taking as many pictures as I did when Cadence was a new born... everything is so much more different the second time around...
Tomorrow is my birthday and it really doesnt even matter... once you hit a certain age.. theres no need to celebrate anymore... LOL... I'll be 25!!

No comments: