Sunday, May 18, 2008

My surgery

May 14th 2008, I had a cyst removed from my right ovary. It was 8cm and contained nothing serious only the gross stuff like hair and nails... I have a 2.5 inch incision on my stomach like a c-section would be. Right now its a little sore but nothing more than a bruise and a cut (surprisingly) I stayed in the hospital for 3 days and almost 4 because I woke up Friday morning with a fever and a hot and cold sweat. They did blood work and a urine test and it came back that I got a uti so I was able to go home after my temp was taken again.... So I came home Friday afternoon... and would only be able to get rest if I was still in the hospital. Camilo is really stepping up to the plate with helping out around the house and making sure I get my medicine and stuff... My sister in law came over today to help with the girls BUT she had to bring 2 kids as well. (a 7mth old and a 3yr old) so its not really as much help as its supposed to be. I think I would do better with my own 2 girls alone, but Im not gonna be a b*itch about it because really if I wanna heal quickly and correctly I should take the help....

We make settlement on our new house on the 29th of this month which of course is extremely excited but of course I will be pushed out of the way b/c "I'm not supposed to do anything"... our house is unpacked and of course in shambles with the girls stuff and me not being able to put them away... BUT it'll get done when it gets done...

No comments: