Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh gee!!


we went to the Camden Aquarium (courtesy of my new friend Nicole from student teaching) we had a great time but sure glad I didn't have to pay for any tickets....
Camden Aquarium! (cell phone pics)

Update update update.... where do I even begin?!?! I'm still student teaching (40 days tomorrow = 35 days left!) We went to SC for a wedding... it was a nice time to have some alone time but of course the girls were on our mind the WHOLE TIME!! It was nice to put make up on, where a dress and feel pretty!

Cadence is still my favorite first daughter... she is more and more independent and just loves Emma with all of her little heart. She is speaking more Spanish and its definitely a plus to have her know it BUT its upsetting and frustrating to both of us when I cant tell what shes saying... I can figure out most of it but the new words shes saying from being with my mil all day I'm having the most trouble with... We bought her a big girl bed (which she barely sleeps in), along with Princess bed sheets and comforter. Still not potty trained but we arent trying either...



Emma is still my favorite second daughter.... she is active now and has 3 teeth with another pushing its way out!!... she too loves Cadence as much as her little heart will let her and its so awesome how she lights up when they see one another. She has her check up before Thanksgiving but hopefully I will be updating about her before then, lol......
















No comments: