Thursday, September 6, 2007

22 weeks 6 days

The baby is moving quite often lately, I can feel him/her swimming away making themselves quite comfortable. My dad and his fiance moved out this past weekend so now our house is quite empty. We have to figure out what to do with all of the extra space, but the exciting part is that we can now begin to think of ideas on what we are going to do with my dad's old room. I would like to paint it a neutral, pastel color but nothing sex discriminating. We really havent decided on whether we are going to make it another full nursery or it will be the toy room, or what, but we still have some time to actually decide what our options are.

My last dr's apt was quite uneventful, except for Cadence wanting to run around and play with the PAP speciman cups, the heartbeat sounded great, very strong.My next dr's appointment is at the end of this month in which I should be scheduling another u/s to check on my cyst

No comments: