Thursday, September 27, 2007

26 weeks

21 weeks

25 weeks & 2 days
26 weeks
26 weeks




Well I haven't posted in a while but nothing much has changed with the baby and I. (plus I was actually waiting until I had access to my pictures on my camera before I typed too much then had to come back to upload the pictures.
We took my dad on the Spirit of Philadelphia for his birthday as a surprise, he enjoyed it very much since all of his girls were there at the same time. Cadence on the other hand got lightly scared as we were pulling away from the pier. She quickly got over it and was dancing and having a great time.



I will be 26 weeks tomorrow and just got back from my Dr. apt. I gained 6.5 lbs I need to watch what I eat I guess a little better, I really do not want to be a house... I am measuring right on target though which is nice to hear... I go back in 3 weeks which then I'll be 29 weeks and then I start going every 2 weeks!! I cant believe its getting to that point already. Every time i think its getting close I convince myself that I actually have more time than I think... but it all coming together pretty quickly I guess. The baby is moving quite a bit and is even getting the hiccups often. Camilo was actually able to feel him/her move which made it all so much more surreal.


No comments: