Friday, December 28, 2007

39 weeks



AAnd a happy holiday!! Well it wasn't really all that happy since Cadence wasn't feeling well... She has been sick since last Thursday, but on day 8 she is finally herself .... except for the coughing and runny nose... but I'll take that over her moping around all day! Needless to say she wasn't into opening gifts on Christmas morning... She made out very nicely, Santa brought her a play kitchen, and table and chairs. Mom-mom brought her a bike, she got clothes and a bilingual laptop from abuelo's. We had a very nice Christmas breakfast with my dad and his fiance my mom and younger sister, and my older sister, her son and bf...

I had my 39 week checkup yesterday and Im 2-3 cm dilated and 60% effaced!! Dr. said I could go any day so we shall see... hopefully its days not weeks!! I have been trying to organize Cadence's closet to make room for nb diapers and have been trying to get the toy room more organizes since that's where the new baby's clothes will be going... tough task considering she has SOOOO many toys in there now. We may really have to consider putting up sheet rock and insulate the basement to make that the playroom... since theres no chance of us being able to afford a new house at this time of our lives... Well hopefully the next post I make will be about how the baby is here and how he/she is healthy!!

No comments: