Thursday, December 13, 2007

Catching up

WOW!! I havent posted in a few weeks so I have much to catch up on. We went to a holiday parade in my old town one weekend which was a lot of fun but of course pretty cold.As you can see Cadence was very bundled... but was funny because her and my nephew were like the scene from "Christmas Story" when the little boy is so bundled up that he falls down while walking to school and cant get up.... That was them... they were unbalanced and if they leaned one way or another, they'd tumble over... it was wuite funny. After the parade we actually had a birthday party to go to. It was at a party place where the girls that work there entertain the kids and you could sit back and relax (which of course I couldnt do because I wanted to see her having fun) Then we went back to my cousins house where they had pony rides. Cadence went on ok... but you could tell she was scared. Hmmmm what else... Oh we went to my sisters work to have breakfast with santa... and let me just say she was not feeling it. She'd much rather look at him from a far or at pictures. But my mom bought the kids bibs...

Now to catch up on this baby I have crawling around inside of me.... I will actually be 37 weeks tomorrow but at my last appointment I lost 2.5 lbs. and she said everything is looking great! I actually have an appointment today at 1230 in whic I thought it was yesterday and drove there and the nurse says "You're early" I say "I know Im a little early so finish eating your lunch I'll wait" she says "NO your really early your apt isnt until tomorrow!" We laughed I left and get a call from the Dr's office an hour later, reminding me of my apt that I have today!! Ha! Stupid pregnany brain!! 22 days to go... I can not believe it... and tonigt it my last night of class until September when I'll be student teaching... I cant believe how fast it hasall come.36 weeks36 weeks

No comments: