Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Roller skating and my appointment

Well on Sat night we had a wedding to go to and it was the best wedding you would ever be at. The recepetion was held at an indoor recreation place that has a roller skating rink, batting cages, soccer/field hockey/lacrosse, volleyball, a HUGE play thing... and because of the location of the reception we brought Cadence so she could run around and try out roller skating. She did so well, I mean as well as an 18month old can do.... she had a blast it was so cute to see her skating for the first time and going up and down the slide, I think she could have went all night long, in which she was up and not cranky at all until 11pm!!
Sunday we had Thanksgiving at my dad's house which turned out very nice, and Im hoping it turns into some sort of tradition (im always looking for traditions to start with my family).


Monday I had my 33 week checkup and everything is looking good. Im still pregnant, lol, my weight is good per the Dr. which Im ok with because I realized that its not possible for me to gain as much as I did with Cadence at this point, so Im ok with it. Except Im going to have to work my ASS off once Im capable of doing so. She said Im back to measuring a little head, but didnt give me a number... prolly because she knows I get anxiety about that stuff, but its nothing to worry about, Im hoping its a week... I think i was always 2 weeks ahead with Cadence. I am feeling great at this point of my pregnancy and am so excited that in give or take 7 weeks we will be welcoming a new Serrano to the family.
We have nothing prepared for this baby as far as sleeping arrangments or clothes or car seats or anything actually.... I do feel bad, but do not know where to start... We need to organize our house better so we will be able to accomadate for the new addition.
Thanksgiving is in 2 days and we are having dinner at my in-laws and Christmas is in 5 weeks. I will be 34 weeks this Friday making the countdown seem so much closer than it already is... I go back in 2 weeks for another checkup.



No comments: