Monday, November 5, 2007

31 weeks





Well I was 31 weeks on November 2.... and I wanted to wait to actually take my 31 belly shot until Saturday because I knew I was going out and would be more dolled up!! So anyway, I feel wonderful, except for the congestion and coughing, but that's non pregnancy related so I have no complaints. I will probably mention from here on out that we are now in crunch time because I just can not believe that it is actually nearing in as quickly as it is. With only 9 weeks (give or take of course) left and only about 6 weeks left of my school semester, Thanksgiving in 3 weeks and Christmas in 8 weeks I have so much ahead of me that it will go by so much quicker than usual.
Cadence is recognizing that I have a baby in my belly because when I ask her where the baby is, she rubs my belly and gives it kisses. So of course it makes me melt every time she does it, and I cant get enough of it so I have her say 'baby' and give my belly kisses all the time!! I really wanna get a picture of her doing it so when they get older I can show them they actually did love each other!! ha ha... Cadence plays with her teddy and takes care of her so nicely that I'm sure she'll be a great big sister!!
I had an u/s last week to check on my cyst and its still there, its measuring 7x5 cm but its up far enough to not have to worry about for the remainder of the pregnancy. The u/s tech said the head is measuring 2 weeks ahead and either his/her arm/leg is measuring a week ahead, but its nothing to get freaked out about (except that my kid may have a huge head!!LOL) but other than that.... he/she was not cooperating, laying upside down seeing only the spine, so I did not get any pictures to take with me...
Well I had my 31 week appointment this morning and everything went well. I am measuring 31 weeks exactly, but when I went in 2 weeks ago a different Dr. measured me at a week ahead, so it all depends on which Dr measure you I guess... Heartbeat was excellent and everything else is going as smooth as possible!! I gained 1.5 lbs in 2 weeks so Im up 26.5lbs which is better than I was with Cadence...

No comments: