Sunday, November 11, 2007

32 weeks & Chuck E Cheese








Well being 32 weeks people have been more known to notice 'how big I am' and feel free to express it! No biggie because I know Im big, but I feel great! I am starting to notice that if I sit for too long a period my hips hurt and I walk like an 80 year old woman... But other than that things are looking my next appointment is next week (I forget the exact date) I think after Thanksgiving... so I'll be nice and heavy for that scale!!
Im not sick anymore (knock on wood), no more coughing or runny nose, but Cadence still has a little of it left. She had her 18 month check up on Friday and she's right on track. Weighing in at 22lbs & 13.5oz and 33 1/4 inches tall, my little peanut is getting big! She got her flu shot but I still have to get mine.

We went to Chuck E Cheese on Friday too and I think the big kids had more fun then the little ones, but they still did have their shar of fun Im sure!!

No comments: