Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Recents....

Sunday was my 'little' sisters 13th b-day... I can not believe shes a teenager already... time sure does fly by... we really need to appreciate the time we have... Because 'you're gonna miss this'....
Camilo and Emma just chillen'

Recently a man by the name of Randy Paucsh passed away and he did what was known as "the last lecture"... he was diagnosed with terminal pancriotic cancer with only a few months to live... well he chose to live like Tigger and NOT Eyore... he decided that making memories with his children in the time he had left was much better than sulking and not making the memories... So with that being sad... I will try to be more like Tigger and not like Eyore... dont sweat the small stuff and when something bad happens in life... Make It Worth Something!!

I love you Camilo, Cadence & Emma!! Thank you for being in my life and making me smile EVERYDAY!!

No comments: