Thursday, July 31, 2008

bitter sweet

Last night made it official for me... our "First Home" is now someone elses. I went over there after work to wait for Camilo, and as I'm sitting on the floor with the baby I hear a truck pull up and its the renters. I'm like wow this is awkward... is it their house is it our house... its in limbo... so we had to go back later that night to pick up my car we left their so we could go get furniture from my boss's house and when we pull up, they are sitting outside chilling... enjoying the house like they have been there forever... As grateful as I am than we are able to move to a bigger house... its still kinda upsetting to let 'our first house' go... They are very nice people with 2 sons and another on the way and Im glad that we all feel comfortable with one another... Lets just hope everyones experience in this process is a postive one!

No comments: