Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No More "Coby's"

Many people know these 'coby's" as pacifiers, but my neice called it a coby one day and we've been calling it that ever since...

Well its official.. my baby girl is growing up... she no longer uses her 'coby'!! Its bittersweet because as much of a pita is was to take it from her when she didnt need it, or looking for it when it falls out of her mouth in the middle of the night... Im sad that that part of my baby is gone!! Ironically we couldnt find it one day going home from MIL and she hasnt used it since... I told her that the coby fairy came and took it away to give to all of the babies who need them and since she was a big girl she doesnt need it!! I dont think she really understood 'everything' i was saying BUT its working!! We are in the process of getting her a Big Girl bed (which is also bittersweet... ) and that will be her present from the coby fairy!!