Thursday, November 12, 2009

WOWZA!

(27 weeks)



(28 weeks)
Well of course Im a slacker and have not updated in a while... so I'll try to remember what I should.... As of today I am 28 weeks pregnant with our little surprise baby. I have been feeling great... the baby is a mover and a shaker thats for sure... as of right now Im starting to feel as though the baby has less room to move around so Im feeling the bigger/harder movements that brush across my belly. Its such a nice reminder that I am carrying a baby made out of love by two people... the whole idea of it all still amazes me.... My sil actually asked me the other day if she could watch this delivery bc she has never seen one... I know with Cadence we had a room full of people, and with Emma it was only Camilo and I... with this baby Camilo said he would like it to be just us again... but who knows what we will decide... I dont mind I guess but I would have to think about it...
Cadence is still a mama's girl and Emma is still a daddy's girl... but they move tend to have their moments where the other parent will be just fine for them as well... They are both such good kids I couldnt ask for anything more from them. Cadence can have a bossy attitude at times... but has beene expressing her feelings very freely... she'll say "that makes me so sad" or "thats not fair"...its really cute when she says it and Im glad she uses it when its appropriate.... such a smarty pants! Emma is starting to get into the have to wear a dress everyday stage like Cadence was in... which is fine but will take some a.m. clothing choices for me to get used to... she used to not care now she'll tell me 'no....princess' so again... dealing with some primadonnas! BUT... they get along well I forget about the little temper tantrums they will have at times.


Camilo is a teacher! He started teaching middle school math in Bridgeton in the beggining of October... adjusting everyday and trying to reach out to the kids who have no interest in doing well at all.... its a farm town where they are all illegal so they have no care about 'what will happen' after school... good thing he has patience (at times) bc I think I would have a bit of a raised voice a little too often....

I still am looking for a teaching postion... I did just get a job doing an afterschool program in Vineland, its a section 8 program so its a safe haven for kids to do their hw quietly and use the computers... Summer is a full-time thing so that should be interesting... apparently I'll have to develop a curriculum and lesson plans for 3 different age groups... plan field trips... plan meals... but heard that from the other teacher I work with not the boss herself... so we shall see...

No comments: