Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another week....

Got weighed in today at WW... down .4...making me 148.8 (gasssssssp) not the best BUT I cant be too hard on myself either... I know I didn't put in the work necessary to get the results I want... I have not been shredding everyday, but I think that playing soccer will assist in the process... its not holding me back but I still need to do it!! Find the time... make the time... I did take measurements and I'm down on them as well!!

I did QUASH (Quest to Unravel Alzheimer's Scavenger Hunt) on Saturday and ran in the heat around Philadelphia... I really would like to visit one day where I dont have to race anywhere!!

Monday night I had an outdoor soccer game and scored my first goal!! I was excited!! What made me feel even better about being out there playing was the fact that Camilo was there supporting me. He said I played surprisingly well and I look like I belong out there with the rest of them. Because he has been playing soccer all of his life, that truly does mean a lot to me.... I was def nervous I would be disappointing him and his name... I shredded last night, still a toughie but I am really hoping I stay consistent with it this week...

Landon rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time this week... Yah for milestones!!

Heard some good news about Cam's job too... the principal REALLY wants him to stay so he is doing everything possible, along with his mentor, in order to keep him.... they are going to meet with HR to see what the possibilities are... its refreshing to know you can be so good at something when its an unexpected career choice.... I always knew he would be good at whatever he put his mind too, but its just convincing him of that...

No comments: